Make up, Nails and Styling Master Class
This is an intensive Make up, Nails and Styling course focusing on personal tuition and demonstration within a small group.
Charlene Campbell has personally shopped for many celebrities’ including Kate Moss and styled Hollywood actresses such as, Sheryl Lee Ralph. Charlene has also founded and directs Stylenews.co.uk, the leading fashion content provider in the UK.
Margo Holder is the renowned Celebrity Make Artist whose worked with the likes of Elle Macpherson, Juliette Binoche and on the Girls Aloud tour.
3o Hours over 5 Sessions
- - Nail Trends & designs
- The Role of a Nail Artist on a shoot.
- Essential tools and Knowledge needed for a shoot.
- The stylist role in fashion media
- Designers and Fashion shows
- Trend analysis and how to incorporate the seasons key styles into your work
- Styling for print and online magazines
- PR contacts
- Planning a shoot, essential tools and wardrobe
- Current fashion make up trends.
- Advertising beauty make up.
- Creative make up techniques
- Make up portfolio and industry advice
For more details on the courses
[table "9" not found /]